DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
The trademarks, product names, company names, registered trademarks, or logos that appear on the site are the property of their respective owners. Androidfry complies with the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by answering notices of alleged infringement that abide by the DMCA and other applicable laws. In our response, we can remove or disable access to data available on site that is managed or operated by Androidfry that is infringing, we will contact the developer who submitted the material to make a counter-notification, according to DMCA.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice for infringing material on Androidfry please provide the following details through a notification-
- Developer or Development team's physical signature who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner that is allegedly infringed. The third-party agencies must provide a "Physical Authorization Letter" so that they can address all the copyrights.
- Recognition of the copyrighted work that has been infringed, or if more than one copyrighted work at a single online site comes under a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- If you provide URLs in the body of an email, it locates content easily.
- Sufficient information should be provided to the service provider to get in touch with the complaining party through address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement mentioning that the complaining party believes that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the agent, copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement mentioning that the information provided is accurate and under penalty of perjury. The complaining party is authorized to take action on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is infringed (Note- Under Section 512(f), any individual who is aware and misrepresents the material or activity is infringing can be subject to liability for damages).